This week's video is dedicated to all my beautiful plus sized followers. I've been getting so many questions on plus sized fashion, especially bathing suits, since it's summer, so I decided that I'd answer all your questions in a video discussing what you should look for in the right suit for your body shape. If you're plus size, don't forget to leave a comment either here, Facebook, twitter, or youtube, letting me know what you'd like to see in up coming videos!
In case you missed it, here are the suggestions made for you shape:
*Focus on patterns and textures on and around your bust area to balance out your wide
* Don't wear solid colored tops with patterned bottoms, it'll only place great emphasis on
your wide hips!
*Focus on wearing patterns and detailing on the bottom part of your bathing suit, to avoid
placing too much attention on your large chest and stomach area, to balance you out
* Go for bathing suits that create emphasis on your midsection/waistline to cause a
* Wear color blocking patterns, to create attention to both sections of your body
*Choose one scheme throughout the entire bathing suit, to maintain equal focus on your
upper and lower portions (ex. a pattern only suit or solid only suit)
GENERAL THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. Rock what you got!
2. Don't compare yourself to anyone else you're seeing on that beach!
3. Wear what makes YOU feel comfortable AND confident
4. Ruching can have a sliming effect, depending on where it's located, it can also have an
enlarging effect as well.
5. Wear colors that compliment your skin tone! Watch my video on choosing the right
colors for your skin tone here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEQ1LVvkJ24