Hello gorgeous ladies!
This week's video is a continuation of the Plus Sized Series! In this video, I provide you all with some simple styling tips that can help visually minimize parts of your upper body that you may be a bit self-conscious about.
Tips mentioned, in case you missed it:
1. Wear tops that have larger cap sleeves
2. Wear ballon sleeves
3. Wear 3/4 sleeves
4. Wear v-neck tops and/or dresses (they have a visual lengthening effect)
5. Wear tops and/or dresses that have a wrap around effect
6. Don't wear tops and/or dresses that have tighter cap sleeves that fold into the skin
7.Wear waist belts to provide a more cinched and defined waistline
8. Wear larger more loose fitting peplum, if you carry most of your weight in your lower
9.Wear peasant style tops with a waist belt
10. Wear tops and/or dresses with ruching around the stomach (it has a slimming effect)
All clothing shown in this video has been pinned to my PLUS SIZED Pinterest board: