This week's video is on selecting the right bra for your body shape. 80-85% of you out there are wearing the WRONG bra, so I decided to do a video showing you how to correctly measure yourself and which types of bras you should be looking for according to your body shape. I eventually want to do a video discussing the different types of bras for different shirts and styles, which I will do once I get a mannequin, so I can properly show how to adjust the straps.
HERE ARE THE TIPS MENTIONED IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BUST:
1. Measure underneath the fullest part of your breasts, directly under for the band measurement.
2. Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, across, for the cup measurement.
3. Subtract the band from the cup to get your size number
4. The difference in inches between the two will determine which cup you are:
*Less than 1in-AA *1in-A *2in-B *3in-C 4in-D
BRAS YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR ACCORDING TO YOUR BODY SHAPE:
1. PEAR/RECTANGULAR SHAPES: Demi or gel inserted push-up bras
2. Apple/inverted/hourglass: Full coverage bras that are lightly lined, with no inserts or extreme lift. AVOID push-ups and Demi styles
Photo credits: aerie.com and barenecessities.com