The weather has been rather strange here in New York. Yesterday, it was beautiful out with hints of sun and today it's the complete opposite…cold, dark, and damp. The weather inspired me for the first outfit of the day post with the darker colors, but I love how this sharp blue contrasts so vividly with the black. It's amazing to me how an entire outfit composed of black can be transformed with small hints of color. It allows for the key pieces with color to stand out, sort of like having a blank canvas and adding neon colors.
I hope all of you have a wonderful day and keep warm!
What I wore:
- Forever 21 blue zippered peplum blazer
- Black laced tank top
- Black zippered jeggings
- Express gold enamel chevron drop earrings
- Express gold necklace
- Jessica Simpson bow studded bracelet
- BCBG Paris blue color block pumps
- Michael Kors gold buckle clutch